Jillian's Journey

Follow us to China, on our journey to Jillian. - An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. ~An Ancient Chinese belief

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Need More Sleep!

We are starting to get turned around, last night Kerri didn't get much sleep, as Jill still thought it was time to play. Tonight(early this morning), it was my turn, I was able to get Jill back to sleep after about 1 hr, but now I am wide awake!
Jennifer on the other hand, is not to impressed, "she makes too make racket" . Jennifer has been slow to warm up to Jill, hopefully that will change soon. All the new attention to her sister has created some issues, even though we had done extensive preparation for Jill's arrival.
Jill started to walk fairly good yesterday, today she is running(really). I can foresee some weight loss coming, (I don't think I will suffer).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home